Tuesday, February 16, 2016

01/01/2000

I am now ready to forgive myself.

I forgive myself for believing that my personal wants could win out over what the Universe is prepared to give me.

I forgive myself for being angry.

I forgive myself for being bitter.

I forgive myself for wanting more than is meant for me.

I forgive myself for being impatient.

I forgive myself for not trusting.

I forgive myself for hurting other people, and for wanting to hurt them.

I forgive myself for not knowing what to do.

I forgive myself for pushing people away.

I forgive myself for not wanting to grow.

I forgive myself for being stagnant.

I forgive myself for my misconceptions.

I forgive myself for complaining.

The Universe is taking care of me and for this I am so grateful.

My new mantra shall be Om Namah Shivaya.

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment