Thursday, February 18, 2016

01/17/2000

Lawrence,

We haven’t spoken since before Christmas, and I wanted to acknowledge that fact. I imagine you’ve stayed away because you are (as I am) trying to enter the new millennium on a virtuous note. I understand how difficult it is to feel virtuous when you have me in your sights, because I feel the same lack of decency when we are together. But that doesn’t mean we should turn our backs on each other.

How are you?

Have you started seeing a counselor yet? I am very concerned about you. Every time I see you in the hall, you look like you’re falling apart.

I want you to know that I am always here for you. You are alienating people who care about you, alienating me, but I won’t give up on you. Ever.

There are a lot of things we can’t be right now, but I don’t feel that you’re in any position to turn away someone who wants to be your friend. It’s not like you’ve got terribly many.

I’m offering my unconditional Love and support because I care about you and I’m very worried. From what I’ve observed, it seems that your depression has consumed you; it’s taken over your entire body. Don’t let it take your heart, Lawrence.

Let me help!!!

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment