Friday, February 12, 2016

12/13/1999

Dream: There’s Evil In Me

-I’m walking in the back hall at school and pass by Ms. Finch and Mr.Dupont. I turn around, realizing I’ve forgotten something
-Ms. Finch is wearing a beautiful yellow sweater and she thanks me for all the help. She has been so nice to me, so I give her a hug
-Mr. Dupont is looking straight at me and I notice his eyes are brilliantly blue
-he asks, “Why is it that I don’t know much about you?”
-I ask him if he wants to learn, or something like that
-“You’re just so evil,” he says
-I sort of laugh and argue at the same time, and I don’t mind yelling at him at all because I know it had to be done. I know how hard I’m trying to get out of that old habit

That lower-chakra energy flow wouldn’t go away at all, today. How inconvenient!

Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment